Listed below are reasons why I believe everyone should play Warhammer 40k (WH 40k):
(1) Giant User Base. The Warhammer 40k table top game’s been in existence for decades and the consumer base is continually growing. While the majority of other games out that happen to be eclipsed by the video gaming market, the Warhammer 40k table top match keeps growing. You’ll never run out of folks to perform.
(2) Fun Hobby. WH 40k is a sport but it’s a lot more than that. It’s an enjoyable hobby to enter.
(3) Get Rid of the Computer! I really like computers. I’ve played them because I was a tiny child. I blog, and that I do all my work in my PC. What’s amazing about miniature painting service is that I can switch my computer off and detach from the “online” world for some time. It’s a fantastic way to reconnect with the “real world” while having fun.
(4) Makes You Smarter. The WH 40k table top match exercises your own mind since it demands creativity, planning and strategy. All those things lead to a healthier mind. Brainless video games don’t.
(5) Customizability. It is possible to customize your 40k military to be unique for you. Be different, be yourself, be exceptional.
(6) Your friends can gawk about your models. All your buddies are going to “ooooohh” and “ahhhh” on your amazingly painted versions. You are able to hide those that didn’t turn out.
(7) Women May Want to Date You. The ideal sort of women may want to date you. You know which ones I’m speaking about.
(8) No More Pointless Video Game Violence. Why subject your head to moot, mind-numbing video game violence once you’re able to have a lot more fun and really get smarter by playing Warhammer 40k. As much fun as the following violent video game, with the additional advantage of constructing brain cells as you play.